Saturday, May 8, 2010

My time with a kneedle

Hi world or a little part of it. I wanted to let you guys know that I want to knit and can't. I wanted to let you know if this is your world right now then just think of the last thing you started or finished. Wasn't that great. Well all I can think about is the next time I can knit and how hot it is going to be. Think about when your grandma (or who every taught you to knit) . You never though about a silk yarn draped though your fingers making a free form scarf or dress. My aunt taught me to knit. The next week I forgot. So I went to the store and found one of those neck tie books and I looked inside and made a sweater. From that point on I vowed to only look inside someones book, but to never make anything in them. I am better and see thing different.

The yarn speaks to me and I listen. I love to use sock yarn to make sweater and mix ten yarn together to make a muffler. I know that isn't new but hey this is my blog. My friends do see my work as something they have never seen.

Well until we talk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment